Everyone likes fairy tales, the children who listen to them and moms who read them. So I thought, that a nice bookmark would be very useful and a good friend between the pages of the "Goodnight Fairy Tales" book.
For this collection I used the the following products you can find on the Chocolate Baroque website:
1. A4 White Cardstock 250 gsm to cut into a bookmark size 5cm x 13.5 cm
2. Distress Paints for the background and Distress Ink Pads for colouring
3. Versafine Inkpad Onyx Black
4. March Fairy rubber stamp set, Fantasy Castles rubber stamp set
5. Stickles - Crystal
6. Rayon Seam Binding 14 mm coloured with Distress Ink
7. A light coat of Dina Wakley Media Gesso White at the end, on top of the left bookmark with the
castle to obtain a foggy atmosphere
Have always fun in reading Fairy Tales, and thank you for reading my post today.