sabato 2 settembre 2017

Post Art


What do you think about Post Art ?
I hope  my friend will be  thrilled when she will receive this greeting card for her birthday,  as it isn't so popular here to decorate an envelope.
Flora Musica is one of the lovely single Floral Backgrounds stamps of Chocolate Baroque.  Here the easy step by step for a simple project of great effect.

1.  Stamp the front and the back of envelope with Versifine Onyx Black, as well as the card
2.  Colour the stamp with  a water brush  using Faber Castell Aquarelle Pencils
3.  Decorate the envelope with the sentiment of Mail Art stamp sheet set and  the card with the
     sentiment of the stamp sheet set  Amazing Mackintosh Words





I hope  my project has tempted you to send a "Mail Art",  let me know
Magda

Nessun commento: